Menu available from the 1st December – 24rd of December
To make your booking, please call us on 01738 248 784 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Layered smoked duck, foie gras & pear terrine served with figs relish
• Red onions caramelised tart Tatin with parmesan & mascarpone cream (V)
• French black pudding croquette & braised pork belly, celeriac remoulade & apple puree
• Duo of smoked haddock bonbons and gravlax of salmon cured in vodka & Cointreau, chives & lemon crème fraiche
• Monkfish medallion wrapped in pancetta, parsnip puree, roasted butternut squash, pea velouté
• Roasted boneless guinea fowl stuffed with apple, chestnut & pork farce, served with buttered carrots, wilted spinach, roasted beetroot, gooseberry sauce
• Braised feather blade of beef, fondant potatoes, winter vegetables, rich bourguignon wine sauce
• Goat’s cheese, spinach, black olives & sun blushed tomato gateau served with mix salad and basil pesto (V)
• Blackcherries crèmebrulee served with homemade shortbread
• Buche de Noel: Traditional French chocolate yule log with praline cream
• Poached pear in mulled wine, crème fraiche and mixed red berries compote
• Apple & cinnamon tart with crème anglaise
2 courses for £20
3 courses for £25
Available from 5pm
2 courses for £25.50
3 courses for £30.50
we request a deposit of £5 per person to confirm the booking. The deposit needs to be paid within 1 week after the booking being requested.
A discretionary service charge of 10% will be added for tables of 6 or more.
ALLERGENS : We strive to create a menu with as few allergens present as possible, but due to the very nature of our kitchen, we cannot guarantee that airborne particles have not cross contaminated certain dishes. Every effort is made to minimize the risk but if you have a food allergy or food intolerance and wish to know more about our food or our ingredients please ask a member of staff. Thank you.